Blogtrek

Blogtrek

2002/05/16

Cancel the World!!

Everybody's been cancelling things today. A Toastmaster meeting that I was to attend around lunchtime was cancelled because three people could not make it. A class on Front Page I was taking at night was cancelled because of an illness in the instructor's family. So I went to a Sky Watch at night instead, part of Chesterfield's summer Parks and Recreation Program. There I found out that two large families had cancelled their reservations to this watfch. That meant only two people came out to it. There were more astronomers there than telescopes, and more telescopes than patrons! It makes me wonder where all these people go to, that don't come to events that therefore have to be cancelled. If the entire world is going to be cancelled today, then at least let's reschedule it.

No comments: