Blogtrek

Blogtrek

2002/05/10

I am taking a Front Page course. So far this has turned out to be like several courses I have taken in the past - too easy for me. I took it to find out how to deal with Front Page's messing up your web page files. I have found some of what happens, including Front Page's webbot, and I found that applying a theme wipes out everything else. Still it is good to know some of these technologies, especially when my workplace foots the bill.

Also it seems every time I go to class, big storms come. What's so stormy about Front Page? One class was wiped out by a power outage, and in the others, held in a windowless room, a storm came and I could see it on the radar. it is strange to see a storm only by how it shows up on a radar such as Intellicast's or the local TV station's. All you see is a red blob over the area you live in; you don't see or hear the thunder and lightning that comes with it.

No comments: