Blogtrek

Blogtrek

2003/07/31

Blogger is weird tonight

When I just tried publishing the blog on trust to my site tonight with Blogger on Internet Explorer, it started going click...click...click... for an infinite number of times. I checked the page and found that the blog had not been published. So I went to Opera. It gave me a weird display with everything huge and few of the buttons I was familiar with. So I quit Opera and went to Netscape. Netscape gave me that same strange display. So I tried posting to it. It gave me a long list of stuff and squawked about some error. To me that tells me that Blogger is going wacky tonight. The first requirement for a blogging system is that it gives me a reasonable display to blog from, and it did not do that tonight, not at any time, not at any place, not with any browser.

Oh finally, I tried Internet Explorer again. This time it clicked twice and then said that my post was successful. So it looks like Blogger came to its senses. But too many of these cuckoo spells and I will be looking for another blogging system.

No comments: