Blogtrek

Blogtrek

2003/08/20

I.(?Am?Kdzqh9q)#Zthv+U>!;Ssleh

Today, 2003 August 20 0900, I wanted to see if there would be any hurricanes in our future. So I went to Weather Underground’s Tropical Page to see if there were any. There weren’t any. So I went down to near the bottom of the page to the link that has the North Atlantic Tropical Outlook to see if any were going to form. When I clicked on that link, I got “I.(?Am?Kdzqh9q)#Zthv+U>!;Ssleh”. That’s right, the answer to the question “Are there going to be any hurricanes soon?” is “I.(?Am?Kdzqh9q)#Zthv+U>!;Ssleh”. Well I certainly don’t want any of those affecting my weather soon. Further, the Weather Underground people got it wrong. “I.(?Am?Kdzqh9q)#Zthv+U>!;Ssleh” is not a prediction of hurricanes. It is a prediction of where our email system is going. Remember that in an earlier blog that I said that eventually spam would become gibberish. In fact, most email will become gibberish. If indeed a ‘cane is coming, then it is a gibbericane, and I see that it has already hit Weather Underground. Ssleh.

No comments: