Blogtrek

Blogtrek

2013/07/24

SUUSI 2013: The Lucky SUUSI

This is my first post in years, and it is motivated by the fact that I am now in a SUUSI workshop entitled "Blogging for Beginners". So far this SUUSI has been the Walking SUUSI - people have to walk all over the place, especially to the dining hall in Muse. Not only that, they put us in the dorm that is farthest from Muse as possible on Radford campus. In addition to walking all over the place, I went to Contra Dancing (twice), featuring two interesting triple dances, to workshops on Spanish (Que es SUUSI en espanol?), blogging, and a walk up the Huckleberry Trail. I also went to Serendipity dancing, where I have heard "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk several times, making me think this must be the Lucky SUUSI. So far, the biggest piece of luck is that the meteorologists have forecasted all kinds of gloom and doom, including a Severe Thunderstorm Warning and a Flash Flood Warning, but we mostly have had sunny skies, fleecy white clouds, and little rain. The Lucky SUUSI.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Unfortunately, on the last day, the luck ran out. It rained on the day we left, complicating packing and leaving.