Blogtrek

Blogtrek

2002/07/08

Quote of the Day

Sometimes I like to quote particularly interesting things I have heard. I call this the "quote of the day". Today's quote of the day is from Jody Brown, a cattle rancher, and goes "If animals weren't meant to be eaten, then why are they made out of meat?" To which I would reply, "Then what are you made of?"



I heard "I could have danced all night" on TV tonight. To me this symbolizes the mood you get into when you get really excited about someone or something (it doesn't have to be dancing or a partner of the opposite sex) so much that you can keep going and going on with it, while other people keep saying you got to stop or you'll wear yourself out. In the song the housekeeper keeps warning Eliza, "Don't you think you should be in bed?" But she's not in that mood. She keeps singing, "I could have danced all night." This may help you discover the passion in your life. If you can keep going on and on with it and not get tired, that is what you should be doing for a living.


No comments: