Blogtrek

Blogtrek

2003/05/27

First Anniversary

I almost did not notice. At the middle of this month, I completed my first year of keeping a weblog entitled Blogtrek. I noticed it evolve as I kept contributing to it for the past year. I was made aware of blogs from a friend at church who kept one. I found the idea of keeping some sort of journal online intriguing so I went with it. At first I put in a lot of blogs about how the day went and things I thought about ("Fireflies", for instance). Then it evolved into more political talk, such as my commentary on PETA's protest at Victoria's Secret's show. As of late I have been putting in more personal stuff in, culminating in my review of Chopin's Opus 28 Preludes. Today's by the way is "Floating", Opus 28, Number 23, in F major. I found that it takes time to compose these blogs, and it does make my thoughts about things, such as what I will do after I retire, sharper. So I now continue into my second year of Blogtrek, blogging where no one has blogged before…

No comments: