Blogtrek

Blogtrek

2004/01/21

Now it's Steve Martin

Last month I complained to Virginia Delegate Kirk Cox because he threw a computer-recorded survey call on my telephone. Despite my complaint, he did it again. After that he stopped, until tonight, when I got yet another survey call. I was about ready to have it with Del. Cox until I found out that this time the culprit is Senator Steve Martin. He called me on the same number (703-488-9800) tonight with a survey call. So if you see this number on your Caller ID, don't answer it.

I emailed him back saying that I did not appreciate his call and to stop sending them to me. As long as these legislatures (and so far they are all Republican) are going to do this, I am going to have to regard them as little better than the common street telemarketer.

No comments: