Blogtrek

Blogtrek

2004/02/23

Capture Osama Now

I heard in an article by Ahmad Bouzid that Osama is cornered in Afghanistan and that US and British troops are awaiting for the order to come in for the capture; not the kill, but the capture. I don't know if this is the case, but if it is, Bush needs to capture Osama bin Laden now!

But I don't think that Bush is planning that. In fact, I will predict a date on which Osama bin Laden will be captured: 2004 October 15, or somewhere around then. The elections are the reason why I believe this. If this actually happened, Bush would get such a boost to his campaign that he would win in a landslide. Waiting until October 15 to get votes to me is unacceptable. If Osama is indeed responsible for the terrorist attacks on African embassies in 1998, for the attack in Bali, and especially for Planeattack on 2001 September 11, then he needs to be captured now before he has any chance of planning any more terrorist attacks. I agree with Chuck, a replier to Bouzid's article. Kerry and Edwards need to call for the capture of Osama now! If instead, he is captured on October 15, then the Democrat will just go back to the original call and call Bush down on his choosing the date for the capture. But the Democrats need to call for Osama's capture as soon as possible, if indeed he is within the US's and Britain's grasp.

No comments: