Blogtrek

Blogtrek

2002/06/20

A name for my blog

Now that I've named computers, I need now to name my blog, with something other than JVBLog. I conceive of this series of blogs as some sort of journey; in fact a Journey through Blogspace. However, Blogspace is the name of a web logging program, so that's out. So I thought of Blogrealm instead, or even Blogual Reality. That sounds somewhat clumsy, but Blogrealm has some merit. The element of a journey, as my life journey, is not there, however. Blogjourney sounds too long. I then thought of Blogtrek. Now I have seen Star Trek occasionally, but I have not been a constant Star Trek fan; I'm not a Trekkie. But Blogtrek sounds nice, and what's more, it doesn't google. It will now. I have decided to call my blog Blogtrek. So now I shall boldly blog where no one has ever blogged before…

No comments: