Blogtrek

Blogtrek

2002/06/21

Smattering

I just found out about Friday Five - five questions it asks you to answer, by Smattering. Here they are:

1. Do you live in a house, an apartment or a condo? We live in a house that is spacious and adequate for us but was poorly built and requires constant repair. Right now we are replacing or have replaced the kitchen floor, a side door, and some water valves, and have had repairs done to the roof.

2. Do you rent or own? We own the house.

3. Does anyone else live with you? My wife and three indoor cats.

4. How many times have you moved in your life? It depends on what you call a move. I counted my undergraduate college as 4 moves - a different dorm each year. A total of 14 times in my life.

5. What are your plans for this weekend? Show the public the stars at a skywatch, go to church, and make plans for the rest of the summer and autumn.

No comments: