Blogtrek

Blogtrek

2002/06/16

What my blogs say about me

What do my weblogs reveal about my interests? I did a count and found out that 10 of them relate to mathematics or computers, and that 8 of them to literary interests, and 4 in public speaking. This says that I may have an interest in literary material more than I had thought. Of course, this blog is a journalistic and literary area, so this may distort the pattern. But I note that at SUUSI, , I most frequently choose personal growth and writing workshops. So maybe there is something to this.

My calling then appears to be to combine mathematical and literary/journalistic interests together; i.e., to write articles on mathematics. I already have ten such articles at my web site, but I need to get something out to the public, preferably as something of a business venture. This could be difficult, but that is what it looks like to me.

No comments: